I loved hearing all about your favorite yoga poses.
After 20 minutes of sun salutations and a zumba class im feeling quite re-energized. And it was fifty degrees here today! I was actually able to go outside without three layers on. Amazing! 🙂 It’s not going to last though, as we speak it is starting to snow. Seeing the sun was nice though!
Julie and Julia was one of the cutest movies I have ever seen. I am a huge fan of both Amy Adams and Meryl Streep , and a movie that involves them both plus a healthy dose a cooking and blogging. Umm… yes please! The movie has left me inspired. Inspired to do what you might ask? I would love to take on a challenge like Julie did. She challenged herself to make a change. While 536 recipes in 365 days is a little extreme for me I would love to take on a challenge of my own. Perhaps a blog world version? Recipes from all over the blogosphere. I will make, test and enjoy. Just an idea that I am tossing around. I would love some suggestions on recipes to try. What are your favorite recipes that you have discovered because of blogging?
A delicious salad combo. Avocado, spinach, snap peas, shredded carrots, tomatoes and a tahini-miso dressing. YUM!
The gorgeous Ayla over at Dainty Vegan nominated me the Amazing Blogger award. 🙂
- My family. My family means the world to me, spending time with them makes me so happy.
- exercising my body. When I move my body, I feel good. It constantly amazes me how many things my body can do.
- My job! I love my new job at the Flaming Ice Cube. Being surrounded by good food and wonderful people make it enjoyable for me to go to work.
- Reading. Books can take you to places you may never get to go.
- New issues of Vegnews magazine.
- Cooking. I really enjoy being in the kitchen, it always makes my day better.
- Puppies. I don’t have one but I will someday.
- Blogging. Each blog post that i put together is special, and I enjoy creating each one.
- Blog reading. I have learned so much just by reading blogs.
- Having a good hair day. I am a girl after all 😉
Thank you so much Ayla your too sweet! So now I have to tag 8 other amazing ladies…
- Jenny from PB and Jenny
- Katie of Chocolate Covered Katie
- Kristen from Eating R.D
- Michelle and Lori of Pure2Raw
- Katie of Lil Veggie Patch
- Miho from Sagojyou’s Vegan Page
- Katie from Don’t Worry, Be Happy, Be Vegan
- Diana of Front Yard Foodie
Enough from me tonight. Ive got an early start tomorrow morning and a long day ahead. Good night!
Question of the day – What are your favorite recipes from around blogland?
Lauren is having a cool giveaway!
Yummy giveaway over on An Apple a Day.
Tasty giveaway over at Healing with Raw Juices.