Grr… WordPress can make me so mad sometimes.
I had this whole post written out that took me ages, and then poof all gone. Anywho here we go lets try this again shall we? 🙂
Today I wanted to talk to you about what happens when your healthy diet or excersise plans get inturuppted.
Picture this you are feeling groovy anad enjoying your healthy meals and working out and then BAM… a wave of events hit. You are so busy that you cant even think about finding time to get to the gym for a workout. And eating clean? Psh you barely have time to grab a bowl of granola let alone a salad.
One day you are feeling a little tired and decide to take a little break from the gym. Its just one day right? Well soon that one day turns into two, then three, then before you know it its three months later and your wondering whatever happened to that little workout plan that you had once begun.
Either of these sound familar?
I know that the first of these two scenerios is that I have been dealing with. No spare time for workouts at all, and when I do manage to get to the gym its really rushed and I dont feel complete when I leave like I usually do. Thinking about this gave me a chance to think about motivatiors for workouts, and some things that I could do to even free up so more time to make time for my workouts.
- Set teeny goals. Instead of setting one huge goal, break it down into a bunch of teeny ones. Once you begin to reach your mini goals, you will be motivated to continue.
- Reward your self. Everytime you reach one of your mini goals treat yourself. Go buy a new shirt, or get something new to try for dinner. These little treats will keep you motivated to continue your new healthy habits.
- Better digestion. Excersising regurlarly and eating healthy will make you feel better inside and out and there is nothing wrong with that. 🙂
- You will sleep better.
- One you begin, it will just become part of your daily routine. Or a healthy “habit”. Just think about it like this, it takes only 21 days to make or break a habit. After 21 days yor could make excersise part of your daily routine.
- Find workouts and meals that you enjoy. If eating bland salads and eating plain raw lettuce makes you cringe dont do it! Find workouts that get you moving and keep you smiling. And as for food, make sure you eat things you enjoy. You eat to live, not live to eat.
A little something arrived this morning to make today a little sweeter. Thank you Ashley from PureVia. Full review to come soon! 🙂
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! Thats all for tonight.
Question of the day – What motivates you to be healthy?
Kristen is having a generous giveaway. 🙂 Thank you!