I have gotten a few emails asking me about the significance of the ring that I purchased this past weekend. So, I thought I would put together an informative post about this awesome gemstone!
Last august when I went into The Hidden Path for the first time was when I came across this ring. While it was beautiful, I could never justify the purchase. Each visit after that I continued to look at the ring, and while the others around it were sold or traded, it remained. Last saturday when I found myself staring at the ring once again I knew that there was something special about it, and I finally decided to try it on. I fell in LOVE. I tried to identify the stone, to see if there was some sort of significance – and this is what I found.
The gemstone is Lapis Lazuli.
- Lapis Lazuli is a powerful crystal for activating the higher mind and enhancing intellectual ability. It stimulates the desire for knowledge, truth and understanding, and creates clarity and objectivity.
- It has the power to harmonize any physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual imbalances.
- Lapis encourages taking charge of life.
- It reveals INNER TRUTH.
- It opens third eye chakra, and balances the throat chakra.
- It commands the energy flow within the body. When the third-eye chakra is in balance we see clearly and understand what we see. Our thoughts and internal communications within ourselves are healthy and vibrant. We are open to new ideas, dreams, and visions. We can be quietly observant, and reflective. We can control the flow of energy within all the chakras.